Spring grace notes
- Make homemade biscotti to thank Sandy for lending me Season Five of The Wire
- Brush Duke, the tabby, to help him lose his old winter coat
- Buy freesia (they last longer than tulips)
- Throw out old makeup, replace- and that includes everything powdered that's worn to the glass below it and funny tasting lipstick... out!
- Splurge on one of Hermes' new Egyptian cotton scarves. Devours a major chunk of my seasonal budget, but I'm learning: buy one great thing for both the pleasure and the simplicity