Six unremarkable quirks
Tagged by Deja Pseu, here's my response:
1. So debt-averse that I'll charge something on my Visa, then go straight to a bank machine and pay it. (Use card for air miles).
2. Usually wear black as the bottom of any outfit, and kind of resent wearing anything else. Rut or 'signature'? Depends on who's calling it.
3. Have hardly cooked a full meal except breakfast for 23 years- le Duc is the chef, and his dishes are divine!
4. Rarely drive; I can, and it's not life-threatening to ride with me, just don't enjoy it and live in city with great transit. Am the deeply annoying passenger-seat driver.
5. Bugged when people do not observe the conventions of grammar (e.g., "Me and Karen went to the movies.") Even though I know language is ever-changing, when authors do this during an interview, I go wild. (That's you, Agusten Burroughs.)
6. Excited to rise every day knowing I will see a person I have never seen before. A plus is that I live in the most multicultural city on earth.