The French rx for good health

A little advice from a French language school. Santé!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Et voilà, quoi de plus peut-on dire?

Santé Duchesse et bon weekend!


Orane
materfamilias said…
Bien amusant! I sent the link to Pater so that our weekend can begin with a chuckle -- and a nudge in the right direction toward good health! Merci. Hope you have a healthy weekend as well.
lagatta à montréal said…
Je ne vois rien; c'est un vidéo?
Duchesse said…
lagatta; If you do not see it, go to You Tube and search "Funny Commercial: French Language School".
mette said…
Yes, I know the benefits of red wine ( have yet to see the video ). The question is: How long can one stick to just one glass of wine?
Susan B said…
Très amusant, et vrai aussi!
Duchesse said…
metscan: Well, one glass... at a time.
by the way - I just clicked on the link to what I thought was my blog and it goes somewhere else - not sure if it's meant to or not!

Have a great weekend.
Duchesse said…
Imogen- Thanks! I had omitted the 'blogspot' in the link, it's fixed now.
lady jicky said…
Thats it! I am not going to go on holiday in the USA - its too dangerous! LOL
Anjela's Day said…
Love it-Have a super weekend!

The posts with the most